Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

August 21, 2012

Spending a few days unpicking old half finished and badly made projects...

Gathering the pieces together for a giant bed spread I became overwhelmed with the amount of half finished projects.
So taking a few days to unpick, wind wool and sort out the craft room.

Then I can reassess and start the giant bed spread.

Next week I will do the patterns that have been asked for and finish the month off
all tidy and ready to start again.....lol
Well that's the plan, I have got to do something the craft room looks like a hurricane hit it.
and why keep it all if it isn't working has no real use and is cluttering up the room?
I won't be able to climb into my dent soon if I don't do something lol

So many stars and flowers what was I thinking of?



Always love to wind wool, so I am going to have a very relaxing time?

Have a great day everyone 
hugs to all x