Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

August 12, 2012

A REQUEST FOR HELP PLEASE.


HELP NEEDED.....

You might or might not know I was asked to write a crochet book for beginners to intermediary in January this year. To be available early next year, really exciting but very daunting too.

 It was all delivered to the publisher as set out in the contract for the end of July.

Late Friday I had a phone call from the lovely Editor dealing with my book, all good so far, but could I EXPAND a chapter.

I had thrown in a bit of me, something not asked for, something to make it 'mine' hoping it would be liked. I was trying to give the reader a little something that I don't think is in any other crochet book.

She thought it a great idea, really liked what I had done and wanted more
so
I am asking for your help please....


HERE IS THE QUESTION
IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT COLOUR, DESIGN & INSPIRATION,
WHAT QUESTIONS WOULD YOU WANT ANSWERED?
If you have a minute I would much appreciate your help.

Yesterday I had lots of ideas, too many to put in one chapter as it is such a
big subject, (I could write a whole book about it) so this morning I thought it a good idea to ask what it is you really what to know about C,D & I?
What would help you and if you have any questions that you would like answered?

There will be a couple of give away's for the best questions
so ask away. Thanks

Hugs to all xx

It's pouring here today :-((