Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

September 9, 2012

A LITTLE CREAM WITH MY COFFEE...

Click on the picture for more...
Sorry for being absent....won't bore you with the details but it's been a hell of a couple of weeks
Not picked up a hook and couldn't look at a ball of wool until a couple of days ago....
and my coffee cup inspired me to play again
I dabbled with some soft cotton string, cream alpaca and white cotton
still not quite back to normal but getting there slowly,



also been helping Phil with Bertie now he is beginning to look like a car that will make it to the road some day soon....

Sorry for not posting the promised patterns, I will try to do them just might
need a reminder of what I promised, there has been a lot of water under the bridge in the last couple of weeks.

All I will say is due to a very 'delightful young lady' and I use the phrase with tongue in cheek, I have been caused me a great deal of upset and anger, 
I've been in a very unpleasant place, not completely out of it yet but gaining control of my feelings again, oh! so slowly.


I have learnt a few things about myself and lost a HUGE amount of trust in certain people.
Those who know me on Facebook will have a slight inkling of what has happened and I thank them for all their comments and support.....and noooo, a baseball bat won't work lol

hugs to some x