Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

August 19, 2012

If I could have one wish, make my hands work faster than my imagination....
INSPIRATION...
It all started when I lay out the leaves I was making to go with the flowers, 
holes and gaps aren't always round!
A thought occurred...as I mixed and matched...

what greens had I in the stash?....
by 4 this morning I have a piece of Leafy crochet and a poem to go with it too...
and another design is emerging? 
Or is it to be added to the giant bedspread....really must try and lay it all out today.

FLOWERS..
Glad you all liked the flowers, all different, Ruth asked if I had a pattern?
YES but which one would you like? I make them up as I go, half the time. But if you can pick one I can do a pattern for you.

Have a fun filled woolly day everyone 
hugs x