Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

July 21, 2012

A SECOND MANDALA....


Cushions it will be......

I just kept going with the blue/green one yesterday and now it is almost cushion size, 
I started a second one this morning in a different colour way.....thinking cushions?

The Sun arrived this morning so out came the garden furniture and cushions, 
the Mandalas will look great with the daisies and ripples.

August: First Free pattern.....
I will be doing a Mandala pattern and all about the yarns I have used, some time in the first week of August.
These first two are a bit hit and miss (free form) to get them to work,
 but I will try to work out a pattern that can be copied for those that want it.
Yarn
Worked mostly in cotton and cotton mixes but Colourmart 100% Merino can be mistaken for cotton so ther is some of that in the mix because it was the right colour

need some circular cushion pads before deciding on size
DUNELM?..here I come

So much fun to make


hugs to all xx