Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

January 22, 2013

GRANNY SQUARE JACKET it is......

Made a few more circle last night and this morning because I decided to make a Granny Square Jacket
I have enough circle to make a jacket front, going to make them all before I crochet them together into a jacket...every one should be different.
And really should finish the lace top at least if not the wool/alpaca jacket as well, before aking the new jacket, not sure my will power is good enough though these colourfull little circle and the using up of end balls is very enticing lol
Mostly using up all those little end balls you have saved because you can't bear to throw them away
 and I am joining them with A beige Marble DK from James C Brett.
 
Happy Hooking every one x