Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

October 3, 2012

ANOTHER DAY OF CRAFT ROOM SORTING...

Took me longer than expected yesterday I kept finding things to look at and remember lol
lots of half made paper things....
From paper dolls to birds garlands to flower balls...
also spent time looking through all my old college drawings and my Dad's artwork too, 
James thinks I should frame some of them. Might with some of my Dad's stuff drawn in the 1950's

At least I managed to clear the dining room but there is still a pile of woolly stuff to deal with and only one cupboard and a couple of storage boxes left to fill, don't think I will manage it do you?

Finished late last night didn't want to go to bed so I lingered a while and watched the TV.
I Love My Crafty Space again

Certainly a lot tidier than a couple of days ago

Hugs x