Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

December 2, 2012

WINTER CROCHET SPACE......

We bought a purple sofa a few months back...love it to look at 
but it is soooo uncomfortable that I decided to move it into the dining room and bring a couple of the Ikea bouncy chairs into the lounge, for now at least.
BUT.....
I needed a foot stool, the ones that go with the chairs fill up too much space.
This was a good solution....£3.99 from B&M Stores

strong enough to stand on and great storage...I bought A LIME GREEN ONE months ago.
the fabric that it is made with is nasty, so it needed a cover....I found a piece of crochet that had never been finished, lots of those in my craft room lol
It was originally meant to be a blanket, then I thought it would make a garden chair cover....
but has been re-modelled into a cube/storage/seat/ foot stool for the new look comfy, winter crochet/TV space in the corner of the lounge.
Just big enough
so my little Winter crochet corner is almost complete, just need to finish the Moss st. blanket

Have fun xx