skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Gallery Inspirational
September 7, 2008
September 7, 2008
"Wisdom is the best guide
and faith is the best companion."
~ Dalai Lama~
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
(no title)
When does an open shell stitch become a 'v' stitch...love the shell stitch and all it's variations was playing yesterday with a ...
Not around much last few days
After starting this new blog and with lots of new ideas to share a fabulous opportunity has dropped in my lap, can't say too much just y...
October 14, 2007
"Celebrate what you want to see more of." ~ Tom Peters ~
Granny Square jacket...or it might be a coat
Added a few more squares yesterday at Knit and Natter working the jacket/coat in two halves because it is a design in the making, I am decid...
BEEN PLAYING...and now l am very late
Just a quick post as I have been playing with an idea...and I am so late I made a few more giant flowers, went to photograph them on the sta...
December 25, 2011
"Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand." Mother Teresa
10-10-10
"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon
July 29, 2007
"My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can....
September 9, 2007
"Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace." ~ Robert J. Sawyer ~
pheeeew!...bit of a nightmare few days
But all finished, all except a snail mail to go in this mornings post...fell ill in the week and it put me behind a bit. Finished this morni...
Popular Posts
(no title)
When does an open shell stitch become a 'v' stitch...love the shell stitch and all it's variations was playing yesterday with a ...
Not around much last few days
After starting this new blog and with lots of new ideas to share a fabulous opportunity has dropped in my lap, can't say too much just y...
October 14, 2007
"Celebrate what you want to see more of." ~ Tom Peters ~
Granny Square jacket...or it might be a coat
Added a few more squares yesterday at Knit and Natter working the jacket/coat in two halves because it is a design in the making, I am decid...
10-10-10
"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon
October 25, 2009
"O' GREAT SPIRIT help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember th...
Week 5 POPCORN FLOWER MOTIF granny square...sorry it is really late.
I will be catching up this week with all granny squares and flowers. Week 5: THE POPCORN FLOWER: SQUARE..... or HEXAGON... There are a f...
July 29, 2007
"My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can....
September 9, 2007
"Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace." ~ Robert J. Sawyer ~
January 24, 2010
"Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed." Walt Whitman
Popular Posts
Not around much last few days
After starting this new blog and with lots of new ideas to share a fabulous opportunity has dropped in my lap, can't say too much just y...
(no title)
When does an open shell stitch become a 'v' stitch...love the shell stitch and all it's variations was playing yesterday with a ...
Granny Square jacket...or it might be a coat
Added a few more squares yesterday at Knit and Natter working the jacket/coat in two halves because it is a design in the making, I am decid...
October 14, 2007
"Celebrate what you want to see more of." ~ Tom Peters ~
WEEK 8 GRANNY, a light weight hoilday project....
and my last post for a week or so...a cruise to enjoy! lol I decided I needed to take a light weight project with me on holiday so this......
WEEK 6 Granny....free mini hexagon pattern
Again sorry for being so behind with the weekly Square catching up in the next few days. Week 6 Granny is a Mini Hexagon USA Terms as alwa...
WEEK 7 GRANNY...mini Octagon
A mini Octagon for you this morning...loving this one so much i might take it on holiday and see where it goes from the 9motif patch i have ...
Week 5 POPCORN FLOWER MOTIF granny square...sorry it is really late.
I will be catching up this week with all granny squares and flowers. Week 5: THE POPCORN FLOWER: SQUARE..... or HEXAGON... There are a f...
MY FIRST JUMPER Wk 2 granny Hex motif used
Making a second right away in cotton or bamboo/cotton...really snuggly to wear.... and I love it so much. Mr T watching me hehehe Happy Ho...
Week 7 Octagon turned into a flower
Week 7 Octagon becomes Week 8 Flower... with some minor changes and then some more changes and just a few made.. . how one idea le...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
May
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
▼
September
September 21, 2008
September 14, 2008
September 7, 2008
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September